Done Stavrovski / TAV Macedonia
Where would you most like to live?
- New York
What is your idea of perfect happiness?
- My idea of perfect happines is healthy family, peacefull life and financial security.
What is your greatest fear?
- Fear of the unknown.
What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
- Waiting till the last minute to get stuff done.
What is the trait you most deplore in others?
- Disloyalty and egoism.
Which living person do you most admire?
- My father.
On what occasion do you lie?
- When I think the truth will hurt.
Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
- “At the end of the day..”
When and where were you happiest?
- When I was on Hawaii, 5 years ago.
Which talent would you most like to have?
If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- To trust everyone.
What is your most treasured possession?
What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
- The loss of a loved one, and all the things you never said, never did.
What is your favorite occupation?
What do you most value in your friends?
- When they are honest.
Which historical figure do you most identify with?
- Ghandi, who believed he could.
What is your greatest regret?
- I usually regret allowing people to take advantage of me, but kindness and generosity is in my nature, and I can’t really consider it a fault – maybe a tragic flaw. I regret any time I have hurt someone.
What is your motto?
- Expect less and do more.