We would like to inform you about the general principles as well as general functioning, calculation methods and scope of the Remuneration Management System, which is an issue that we encounter a lot in employee satisfaction questionnaires and question boxes.
Remuneration is the value in cash and in kind against the work performed by the workforce that has contributed its mental or physical labour.
TAV Airports Holding Human Resources Department manages the remuneration system for 15 Group Companies and 12,624 Employees and 1,700 different positions in Turkey, as well as 22 Group Companies and 2,884 employees abroad, in accordance with the budgeted personnel costs.
TAV adopts a fair remuneration management system, based on job evaluation in connection with the performance management system, which takes into consideration the in-house balances and market conditions.
Competence, which can be defined as the level of knowledge, skills and talents that the personnel must have in order to perform its duties in an efficient and productive way, is an important concept in terms of human resources management and remuneration.
As part of Job Evaluation and Remuneration Management; each position in the organization is grouped separately or according to differences and similarities with each other, as work families, and evaluated and graded according to:
- • Size of the organization and impact of the position on the organization
- • Human management responsibility
- • Scope of responsibility (diversity of task contents and liberty to act independently)
- • Necessary communication/interaction skills
- • Education and experience requirement of the task
- • Characteristics of the problems that the employee is expected to overcome and creativity requirement
- • Risks regarding the task and working conditions.