- Positions are evaluated not the people.
- Evaluation is made regardless of the remuneration
- 100% performance is taken into consideration
- Job is evaluated in its present conditions
- Job is not evaluated without understanding it in detail
- Organizational Structure is taken into consideration
- The purpose is Reconciliation
TAV Airports Holding and Group Companies are working with Korn Ferry Hay Group for job evaluation and market remuneration researches. In 2017, Korn Ferry Hay Group compiled remuneration and fringe benefits data of a total of 734,458 employees from 1,578 participating organizations in Turkey. Each year, Korn Ferry Hay Group provides detailed data on the acquisition of sectoral remuneration data with new participant profiles and updated employee information. TAV Holding Human Resources Department determine the remuneration policies according to the review of the sector data and in line with TAV strategies.
4 different remuneration policies are used at TAV Holding and its Group Companies. The most significant reasons why different remuneration policies are used are; the sectors of our subsidiaries and affiliates operate, the scope of their services, the sectors in which we compete for the recruitment of our employees, and the differences in terms of turnovers and number of employees. Remuneration policies and the companies that use these policies are listed below.
• TAV Airports Holding
Holding – US $500 million turnover and over 1,500 employees – 22 Holding Companies
• Operation – US $50 million turnover and over 100 employees - 888 Operation Companies
• Security – US $50 million turnover and over 100 employees – Support Services and Security Position Comparison – 159 Support service Companies and 43 Bank security Personnel data.
- TAV Private Security
• IT – US $50 million turnover and over 100 employees – Information Technologies Family – 42 Technology, Software and Banking Companies
In addition to our company based remuneration policies, the cost of living at the cities that our companies are located are also taken into consideration, city indexes are calculated and specific remuneration policies are established according to the cities.
While determining the remuneration of each employee, remuneration policies of company, company's in-house balance, as well as position in range (PIR) are taken into consideration. The calculation for the position in range (PIR) is given in the following table. Acceptable minimum value is 70%; while the maximum value is 130%. The total and relevant experiences of the employees and their positions in the market are also taken into account.